Fidelity Insurers Indiana Refund Program

Frequently Asked Questions

Helpful Hint: Using the general subject of your question may provide the best search results. For example, enter the word "hearing" in the search box to find information about the Settlement's Fairness Hearing.

1. Who was eligible to receive Credits/Refunds?

Eligible recipients were all consumer purchasers of residential owners or refinance lenders title insurance policies on residential property located in the State of Indiana. No credits/refunds were issued to or shared with lenders or settlement service providers.

(collapse all)

2. How many Credits/Refunds could each Recipient Receive?

Each recipient could receive one (1) Credit/Refund of $100.00 per transaction.

(collapse all)

3. What was the maximum amount of Credits/Refunds issued by the Fidelity Insurers?

The Fidelity Insurers issued $5,034,000 in Credits/Refunds.

Please note that the Program does not permit the Insurers to issue any Credits/Refunds in excess of the Program Maximum. In the event that the Insurers have issued Credits/Refunds aggregating the Program Maximum prior to processing and honoring your redemption request, you will NOT be entitled to receive any Credit/Refund. The Fidelity Insurers Indiana Refund Program has concluded, and no further Credits/Refunds will be issued.

(collapse all)

4. I just received a refund form from my Agent. Will it still be accepted?

The Program Maximum has been reached, and no further Credits/Refunds will be issued.

(collapse all)

5. How do I update my mailing address or request a check reissue?

All mailing address or check reissue requests must be submitted in writing and must include your full name, address, claim number (if available), daytime telephone number with the best time of day to reach you, and a statement explaining the reason for your request.

Mail requests to:

Fidelity Insurers Indiana Refund Program c/o GCG PO Box 10199 Dublin, OH 43017-3199

If you are requesting a reissue or update due to a name change, copies of documentation such as a marriage license, divorce degree, court order name change paperwork, or other government issued ID must be received with your written reissue request.

(collapse all)